Front End Web Developer (AEM)
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Key accountabilities and experience includes (but are not limited to):
- Delivering high-quality technical solutions of high performing, scalable, flexible, accessible and responsive code.
- Coding and technical design of new features and enhancements across responsive and global applications (AEM).
- Working collaboratively with various teams to understand business requirements and user experience while designing and implementing integrated enterprise solutions. (marketing business groups, IT, architects, 3rd party development/hosting, etc.)
- Identifying and addressing performance issues caused by, or fixed by, code (internal or external).
- Creating (or assist in maintaining), organizing, and sharing technical documentation with team members.
- Documenting and implementing test cases for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility against inconsistencies and compliance to specified standards and functional requirements.
- Providing mentoring and support to fellow team members in AEM best practices.
- Advanced HTML 5, XML, XSLT, CSS3 skills are core.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree in CS/Engineering
- Experience with Agile development and Jira platform.
- Understanding of Back End technology and its integration with Front End is beneficial.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work in an agile environment, with changing deadlines/requirements.
- Clear and collaborative communication skills are required, as teams will vary from technical to non-technical.
- Evaluation and testing experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, site optimization and an understanding of web analytics preferred.