Transfer Agency Administrator
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Pontoon
JOB TITLE TRANSFER AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR
DURATION 6 months
A fantastic opportunity in Dublin has arisen for a Transfer Agency Administrator to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in Investment Banking. You will be a part of a team responsible for providing innovative mutual fund transfer agency services for millions of shareholder accounts with some of the best-known names in the financial services industry. Our services are designed to be transparent to the end investor - from initial client enquiry through to fully customisable outputs. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months. A transfer agent is a trust company, bank or similar institution assigned by a corporation, for the purposes of maintaining an investor's financial records and tracking his or her account balance. Transfer agents likewise oversee the mailing of monthly investment statements to mutual fund shareholders
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and complex client service and support to internal and external clients daily, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (ie STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Performs complex, manual processing of updates to client accounts or company records. Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks. Identifies, investigates and resolves problems in client accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- Review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.