Junior IT Support Engineer (English speaking)
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
IT Support Engineer (BSS/OSS)
- Expert L2 or above with BSS/OSS background, good understanding of typical BSS/OSS architecture and Business process.
- Very familiar with ETOM model, good knowledge of telecom product creation, new subscription, suspend and termination process
- Must be able to understand software integration testing flow very well, could design the test scenario, execute the test case and trouble-shooting independently
- Handle the test tools such as Soap-UI/Load-Runner/RPA very well, and also good at SQL command for database operation, basic Linux command for system maintenance
- Very good English commends and very good communication capabilities. Medium to good negotiation skills. Open minded person with positive attitude.
- Good teamwork, expose problems in a timely manner, and use the team's strength to solve problems.