SAS Programmer/Clinical Development (100% Remote)
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Experis AG
SPA Programmer/Clinical Devlopment (100% Remote)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. On behalf of our client, we are looking for an SPA Programmer/Clinical Development on a 100% remote basis. This project is slated to begin ASAP and run for an initial period of 3 months, with an option for an extension.
What you bring with you:
- At least 5 years of relevant career experience programming in a clinical development environment
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks or projects
- Ability to effectively perform complex statistical programming and related tasks
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables
- Ability to write, test, and validate SAS programs, and review resulting output and data.
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
- Good knowledge of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) and Analysis Data Model (ADaM) standards and the principles on which it is founded
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now through the link in the advert to be assessed for an early interview discussion.
If you have any questions, please contact Kinga Bovai.