Senior Manager Operations
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry who are rapidly expanding have an immediate need for a Senior Manager of operations for their expansion project.
You will provide leadership, cross-functional support and technical aseptic expertise to operations. You will work alongside Senior managers and report into the Associate Director.
- Extensive technical expertise in Aseptic Techniques and Form/Fill Finish.
- Delivering a strategy in line with current best practices to ensure best in class Aseptic Excellence throughout Form/Fill Finish activities.
- Responsible for Operational Readiness for all primary aseptic manufacturing (inclusive of Process Simulations) and development of cross functional strategies to build compliance and efficiency's into each process.
- Ensure provision of operational support for key projects in facility commercialisation, including installation of new filling lines, deployment of Quality Risk Management processes and Quality/Operational Systems improvement.
Requirements & Experience:
- Degree qualification or equivalent (Science, Engineering, Technical).
- 10 experience in a Fill Finish/Sterile GMP Environment.
- Operational experience within high speed aseptic filling lines.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, manufacturing, Sterile filling processes and equipment.
Covid19: A virtual interview process will be conducted, A remote on boarding process is also included.
For immediate consideration please reply with an up to date CV!
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales