Posted on May 11, 2020 by Venturi Limited
I am working with a really exciting Blockchain company who are modernising financial markets with the latest technology.
They build foundational technology to bring trust, remove friction, and enhance experiences for both people and enterprise.
They are currently seeking an experienced Golang Developer to join their rapidly growing team in Kings Cross.
What will you be doing?
This role will involve maintaining and improving the companies Blockchain framework. Although we are looking for a person with strong Golang programming experience, we're not necessarily looking for someone with years of experience in software development, it is more about the person taking responsibilities and their willingness to see under the HOOD of the projects and learn quickly.
As a Senior Golang Developer will need to have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Golang programming. (Don't worry about years of experience, if you can back your skills up with a load of personal Github projects then great!)
- relational and non-relational database technologies.
- Coding practices, working with Git and have GitHub collaboration skills.
- Distributed technologies, eg ZMQ.
- A Github account with Golang side projects
- Experience in the FinTech Space.
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building the internal tooling for the deployment and analysis of deployed technologies.
- A highly motivated self-starter able to join a small but expanding team and hit the ground running.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Happy to work independently or as part of a team.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.