Embedded Systems Architect - Holland
Posted on May 11, 2020 by Devonshire Hayes
Devonshire Hayes have been engaged by a client to source an experienced Embedded Systems Architect for a client based in Holland. The successful candidate will be working on a Digital Transformation Programme and will be responsible for both target and transition architecture.
Alongside excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement you will have the following responsibilities:
- Definition of both target and transitional architecture across all Embedded systems.
- Design/Manage & develop the roadmap for Embedded systems architecture.
- Liaise with R&D to ensure good level of harmonisation across the business including hardware, sensors, actuators and software platforms.
- Manage Electronic Engineers and Software Developers to ensure design decisions are clear whilst setting up design reviews with R&D
- Make sure architecture is compliant with all regulatory aspects for each of the applications.
Education and experience:
- Preferably a Master's degree in mechatronics or software engineering, if not a bachelors
- Developing firmware for Embedded systems
- Electronics engineering
- Applying Electronic and Embedded systems in a mobile product environment.
- Compliance aspects within designing Embedded systems.
- 5+ years' experience as a developer of Embedded software and/or electronics engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience as a lead Embedded architect.
- Strategic thinker, open minded & team oriented