Senior IT Project Manager - Bern
Posted on May 8, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior IT Project Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Concept, implement & evaluate large IT Projects.
- Hold responsibility for Project finances, quality & compliance & ensure smooth communication between all Project participants.
- Lead the Project team.
- Carry out the required documentation of the Project results.
- At least 5 years of professional IT Project Management experience either for large companies or for the Swiss Confederation or Cantonal Administrative units.
- Skilled & experienced in the operation of IT infrastructures.
- Ideally experienced in .NET & Java Architectures & Enterprise Cloud Solutions.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- A recognized Project Manager certification (eg IPMA level C or PMI)
- Committed, ambitious, resilient & goal-oriented.
- Communicative, self-confident & a team-player.
- Very comfortable with demanding & complex tasks.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.