Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on May 8, 2020 by Source Technology
Senior Embedded Software Engineer/$200,000 OTE/Embedded C, RTOS, High Level, Driver
The space Travel revolution is underway. Are you ready to be part of it?
Already worth approximately $400 billion today, the Space Travel industry is expected to rise to $800 billion by 2030. There has never been a better time for an ambitious engineer to work in this exciting and rapidly expanding market.
The job is for a financially secure and fast-growing San Francisco based start-up. They are developing Space Satellites & Payload systems that already leads the way within this field.
What is the role? This company is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to help them further develop their ever-growing market leading products.
The role offers early insight and direct support within the Aerospace/Space field and the opportunity to architect, code and develop unique and innovative systems from scratch. No Satellite is designed the system so will face its own unique challenges and opportunities with each project.
You will be part of a small but rapidly expansive team with opportunities to work on cutting edge technology and future career growth opportunities.
REQUIRED SKILLSET - Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- 5+ Years' experience of coding with Embedded C (High Level Firmware Application layer in C/Driver Level knowledge required too.)
- Comfortable with RTOS (Real Time Operating Systems)
- Experience/understanding with Microcontrollers (ARM preferred)
- Experience of working on Safety Critical Products such as: Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices
Learning and developing with new technologies and innovate will be offered to you too.
BENEFICIAL SKILLS - Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- C++ coding experienced
- SEU Mitigation Mechanisms
- Knowledge of Hypervisor/Container Virtualisation Techniques
- Device Driver/BSP Development
- Interest in new processor technologies such as: MPP/GPU, GPGPU/MPPS, CUDA/OpenCL
- An interest/curiosity in new technologies and innovation
These are the technologies you will get the opportunity to learn too.
THE BENEFITS - Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Up to $140,000 - $180,000 Base (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Strong Equity opportunity
- Great Holidays & PTO
- Flexible Working Hours
APPLY NOW. If you are interested in this role, please connect to Luke Campbell (Source Group Technology) and get in touch.
P.S. Up to date CVs are helpful but not essential when you first apply.