Senior AWS Architect (Remote based)
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Senovo IT
Senior AWS Architect position in Sweden, fully remote:
- Cloud AWS: Advanced Development on AWS, Professional AWS Solution Architect and Advanced DevOps Engineering (certified)
- Knowledge in handling the important tools of a CI/CD pipeline: eg git, Junit, gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Experience in process automation and Infrastructure as Code (eg Cloud Formation or Terraform)
- Many years of Java experience - knowledge of Java MicroService architecture +++ Spring Boot, JQ, Python
- Experience with monitoring/setup of monitoring stack - ELK, Kibana, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS ELB
- Experience with configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Step Functions, Databases
- Knowledge of build management tools like Ant, Maven, npm, or Gradle
If you have the above skills and you are willing to work on a long term contract fully remote for a prestigious client in Sweden, pls send your CV for immediate consideration.