GPS MAP Business Solutions Manager
Posted on May 7, 2020 by ITech Consult
GPS MAP Business Solutions Manager - Life Science/stakeholder/Excel/English/Google Sheet
For our customer F. Hoffman La Roche in Basel we are looking for a highly qualified GPS MAP Business Solutions Manager
The MAP Business Solutions Manager supports GPS market research and patient support programs (MAP) outreach efforts, to ensure that Roche is asking the questions it really needs to. Reporting to the GPS MAP Compliance Officer, this role provides a unique opportunity to support GPS and PD Medical affairs. In this role, you will interface with stakeholders from Global Commercial, Medical, Safety and Procurement organizations, working together to ensure that Roche gets exactly the information it needs from patients and other key stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
* Provide consultation on all matters related to MAP programs, including timely responses and advice on MAP best practices
* Outreach across GPS to increase awareness, knowledge and understanding of MAP pharmacovigilance
* Become a subject matter expert (SME) on MAP service provider management and oversight
* Prepare metrics reports to track MAP effectiveness and compliance
* Support Medical Affairs team on medically focused project initiatives
* Guide key stakeholders across GPS in the development of deviations, prepare CAPAs and monitor completion of these actions
* Contribute to the development and improvement of processes for the management of MAP compliance by working closely with relevant stakeholders across the Roche Pharma Division
* Support global MAP inspection, risk management and audit processes
* University BA degree in life sciences preferred or 3 years of commercial experience
* Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
* Evidence of extra-curricular/voluntary work during study time
* Very proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets or equivalent
* Prior experience working with multi-cultural and/or multi-site teams preferred
* Experience in any of the following would be a plus: project management, training development, communications, management of external vendors/agencies, quality/compliance
* Excellent communicator
* Detail-oriented but able to think strategically about planning and processes
* Creative, positive mindset, can-do attitude
* Customer/solution-oriented person; strong team player
* Self-motivated/proactive, able to multitask and meet timelines
* Good analytical and systems thinking with ability to understand complex processes
* Resolves issues despite uncertainties in complex situations.
* Can actively network and explain clearly to influence and persuade others
* Preferably understands and applies the principles of change management
Reference No.: 919230SGR
Role: GPS MAP Business Solutions Manager
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.