Application Support Manager
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Application Support Manager. They are looking for someone with 8+ years of Middleware/Application support and has at least 3+ years of management experience. This role requires strong application monitoring tools experience as well as Java Application Server experience. Also needed for this role is experience with incident management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 8+ years' experience with at least 3+ years in IT Operations in a technical and people manager capacity
- Solid experience in managing an Enterprise Operations Center
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Application Support preferably on Linux based Java environment using application Servers like Weblogic, WebSphere etc.
- Deep understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, ZenOSS, APM tools (like AppDynamics, WILY or Dynatrace etc.),
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise landscape
- Leadership and hands-on experience over Application support, Incident management, and Java application Servers.
- ITIL Certification
- .Net, Docker