Tech Lead (PHP/Magento)
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Meeting the current and future expectations of it's clients, this company develops and promotes the largest Pharmacy network in Switzerland.
Ambitous and multicultured office environment with a growing E-commerce team of developers/engineers dedicated to making a positive impact on the healthcare market with forward-thinking solutions and ideas.
They are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join their in-house E-commerce team and be the contact person for the technology of online shops and applications.
- General responsibility and contact person for the technology of online shops and applications
- Improve self-organization by empowering your team members and promoting transparency to reach a consensus in technical decision-making.
- Collaborate with different departments alongside the Product Owner to get what your team needs to move forward
- Guarantee continuous improvement by reflecting on the efficiency of your team through retrospectives, one-on-one discussions, metric analysis, etc.
- Ensure a sustainable path and the ability of the team to deliver its estimates with good management of team tasks.
- Coach your developers, provide frequent feedback on their work, and encourage and promote best engineering practices throughout the organization.
- Design and code the solutions around 50% of the time to ensure high quality in the software built by the team
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the development of E-commerce or data software.
- Very good technical understanding of Magento
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of DevOps practices such as continuous integration
- Experienced in micro-services architecture design
- Entrepreneurial, very good communication and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English and either a Swiss or EU National
- Varied responsibility and a very important position to take on
- A multicutural environment within a constantly developing company
- Modern product teams with an agile culture
- High independance to showcase your ideas and lead the team
- Attractive working conditions
- 5 weeks vacation
- Possibility to purchase addtional vacation days
- 20% in Pharmacies
Get in touch ASAP: (see below)