Information Risk Management Expert
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Inavise Tech
This role is part of the non-financial risk management. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing and implementing an effective and efficient policy on non-financial risk management at the head office and in the branch network of the large financial organisation.
Data and information are crucial within the financial sector. To further strengthen risk management in these areas, we are looking for an Information Risk Management Expert.
- You actively participate in the change process regarding data/information management and you specifically advise on risk management to all parts of the organisation.
- You advise the business in detecting, assessing and mitigating risks with regard to data and information management and you set up appropriate reports on this.
- You are jointly responsible for drawing up, coordinating and monitoring the risk management policy for IT, data and information management, including also the monitoring of BSBS239.
- You work out a final responsibility as two of the line independent control function (risk management) and are responsible for the rigorous challenge in respect of the first line
- You monitor the proper implementation of the risk policy in your domain and report on this to the relevant management bodies within the company.
- You are able to effectively advise and challenge primary care in your domain and take risk management with regard to information security and cyber risk to a higher level.
- You have a master's degree (preferably in an economic or mathematical direction)
- 5+ years experience and knowledge within IT, information and/or risk management or experience as a business architect.
- Project management experience
- Skills: strong communication, analytical ability, team work
- An interest and passion for IT, data and information management
Offer & Benefits:
- We a sustainable employer in the heart of Antwerp.
- A competitive gross salary and a contract of indefinite length
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria Plan (you can change the amount of your 13 the month to use at advantageous conditions such as buying a new bike, a new smartphone or extra leave too)