SAP AMS SuccessFactors Consultant
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Cavendish Professionals
A new opportunity has become available for our client based in Madrid, who is looking for an SAP AMS SuccessFactors Consultant - Employee Central .
Skills and Knowledge:
- Management of AMS tickets from several clients. Prioritization, analysis, solution design, solution configuration, solution testing, put into production.
- Preparation of functional documents and workbooks with the solution to adapt.
- Employee Central configuration to solve the problem.
- Template adaptation, massive data uploads.
- Maintain work sessions with the client (requirements management, solution demo, etc.)
- Test the solution in each iteration.
- Manage customer tests (UAT) and the final solution.
- Review the new features in new versions and their impact on the current client configuration.
- Adaptation of new features released
- Making newsletters of functionality news
- Languages: Spanish and English. The candidate must have conversations in English with different teams (European)
- Bachelor or diploma in science or engineering, with programming knowledge
- Experience on implementation Employee Central projects in Spain or abroad of at least 2 years with the capacity to lead projects of Employee Central and/or demonstrable experience in support tasks in this functionality.
- Experience in SuccessFactors methodology
- Experience in SAP HCM in the PA and PY-ES module and other talent features of SuccessFactors will be valued very positively .
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click Apply to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.