Data Center Technician
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
- Contribute to efforts and projects in the deployment, maintenance and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Help test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs.
- Configure and troubleshoot OS-related challenges on Servers.
- Identify issues, file bugs/tickets and/or escalate as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting operating system and computer/server hardware.
- Experience with networking protocols.
- Ability to lift/move (25kg~) equipment as required.
- Experience working within a data center or network operation center environment.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with teams to overcome challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (see below).