Posted on May 7, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€460 per day
My Client are a globally leading organization and are looking an English-speaking Automation tester to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated into the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Automation Test, integration, release management, quality assurance, support and operation of solutions in the field of IT security, more specifically identity and access management
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on identity and access management related matters
- Participation in technical working groups
- Production of technical documents and studies.
- University degree combined with 9 years of professional experience in IT
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Jira Zephyr
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI automation testing including Selenium and Postman
- Excellent knowledge in continuous integration techniques and tools (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN)
- Great understanding of web concepts such as HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and/or directories (LDAP) and SQL
- Certification in SCRUM
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization and federation protocols and web security will be considered as strong asset
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Ability to integrate in an international environment and to cooperate well in a team.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call