Java Developer - Angular
Posted on May 7, 2020 by IT Search & Selection
- Building robust, manageable and scalable back-ends in Java
- Analyze project requirements together with your teammates
- Develop new features and optimize existing ones from end-to-end
- Work closely with your team incorporating feedback from product management and other stakeholders to create optimally integrated solutions
- Rapidly fix bugs and problems and create automatic tests to avoid those in the future
- Proactively look for ways to make Voxbone better
- Be an active participant in discussions about design and architecture
- Be passionate about technology, design and quality deliverables
- Be an advocate for best practices in software development (peer programming, TDD, high code coverage, etc.)
- Powerful Java skills - you could do this stuff in your sleep
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, knowledge of test automation
- Experience designing and implementing REST web services
- To be a team player, not afraid to communicate clearly on issues and Progress
- To be competent with database concepts and SQL
- Java 8, Hibernate and Spring 4
- Angular, AngularJS and/or JSF
- Message and job queuing services (RabbitMQ)
- Docker (user experience)
- Git version control
- A fantastic working environment, Avenue de Louise.
- A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn.
- A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change.
- Frequent social events and activities.
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee).
- Public transport allowance.
- Daily lunch allowance.
- Pension plan.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Company laptop, phone and mobile plan.