1st/2nd Level ICT Supporter
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a 1st/2nd Level ICT Supporter. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support for systems & platforms.
- Receive, analyse, resolve & document support requests & incident reports.
- Carry out equipment procurement, order processing & the configuration & installation of ordered products & applications.
- Create user accounts, user drives & grant permissions.
- Performing Software Updates/Rollouts (Client Management Software).
- Create & update operating manuals, instructions & checklists.
- Collaborate in the support & extension of telephone infrastructure.
- Cooperate within ICT projects.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional ICT Support experience including 2nd Level Support.
- Proven knowledge of various relevant systems, such as the Microsoft product range & SAP.
- Completed ICT training/University Degree in the area of Computer Science.
- Enthusiastic to get involved in modern technologies, ICT consulting tasks & continuous further education.
- Highly service-oriented, motivated, trustworthy & strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.