Senior Digital Transformation Solution Architect
Posted on May 7, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Digital Transformation Solution Architect
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a particular solution by defining and establishing the solution architecture
- Plan and Develop Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Risk & Security groups to ensure new and existing solutions are compliant with enterprise standards
- Develop/Maintain Application Design pattern catalog through InnerSource
- Define High Level Solution Intent, target state architectures and their roadmaps for portfolio products by collaborating with CPOs, POs, CDL and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure alignment in visions, goals and objectives.
- Define and create reference architectures and architecture/design patterns to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture roadmaps
- Own and drive development and maintenance of detailed solution intent, product architecture for a responsible ARTs (information, application, technology, security and deployment view points) that addresses functional and non-functional requirements and ensures alignment in implementation
- Identify solution alternatives and/or new technologies to meet new business needs or solve existing business concerns, such as customer experience, operational efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness Participate in pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure successful deployment Participate in incident resolution process to help trouble-shooting, identify issue resolution and impact assessments.
- Build Reference Application/Implementation for reusability and accelerated adoption of new architectural standards/patterns
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to drive product research, RFP/vendor interview from technical perspective and POCs activities for COTS solution in a buy decision and owns the responsibility to communicate business cases for TAWG/ARB approvals
- Work with development leads on design brainstorming and design review to ensure alignment with architecture, patterns and standards
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience. Master's degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- 5+ years of relevant task management experience
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures, as well as,
- Ability to lead architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms that are widely used in the industry
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: