Posted on May 7, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Reston, VA 20190
$120k - $150k Annual
- Analyze, develop and implement solutions for process improvements, trouble-shooting, production support, production operations and configuration management.
- Enable configuration management across asset management capabilities for computing/Servers, application components, software, network devices and other technical aspects to contribute toward impact assessment capabilities, improved decision making across IT services and sustainable IT life cycle.
- Experience implementing and managing application and platform monitoring tools (SiteScope, Nimsoft, Opnet)
- Capture, update and simplify production support resolution activities, production operations tools & capabilities, and configuration management sustainability & applicability.
- Support an eco-system of continuous delivery pipeline tooling, through integration and automation, including Artifactory.
- Review, implement and support a wide range of tools and services.
- Build practices, automated capabilities and communication across department for enhanced application and operational controls compliance including awareness, daily practice integration, evidence collection, successful completion, complexity reduction and resource utilization.
- Solutions are innovative, thorough, and practicable. Works under limited direction Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion for adequacy in satisfying objectives.
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Monitor the health, reliability and performance of implemented Tableau solutions, detecting issues quickly and driving quality improvement over time.
- Implement development and design patterns that enable the next generation of service infrastructure.
- Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement counter measures
- Execute performance-tuning to achieve optimal performance
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with business and development teams to understand and aid our customers in establishing and achieving their goals
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 3+ years' experience as an infrastructure engineer
- 5+ years' experience administrating Tableau in on-prem and cloud environments
- Advanced experience with Agile and other project techniques
- Develop and maintain documentation required to support the server infrastructure
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on driving projects/issues to closure.
- Provide on-call support during nights, weekends, and holidays
- Comfortable following to Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing Jira and Confluence tools
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: