Fluent Dutch - Business Analyst - Brussels (contract role)
Posted on May 6, 2020 by McGregor Boyall
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a consultancy company based in Brussels, Belgium.
They are looking for an IT Business Analyst to work on a PSD2 project to deliver a roadmap and setup their future operating model.
Therefore it is essential that all applicants have prior IT Business Analyst experience, ideally working on PSD2 or Payments projects.
Where the role is based in Brussels, you will need to be a fluent Dutchand ideally French and English speaker.
As these are Business Analyst positions you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
- Write specifications
- Conduct gap analysis
- Requirements gathering
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your PSD2 knowledge will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- IT Business Analyst experience
- Fluent Dutch. Ideally French and English
- Ability to work Full time in Brussels
- Have the right to work in Belgium - sponsorship will not be provided
- Experience of working on PSD2 (Payment Services Directory 2) based projects
- Masters degree qualification
- Hands-on experience with the Agile methodology
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.