IAM Web Security Developer (Dutch OR French Speaking)
Posted on May 6, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'IAM & Web Security Developer' for a 6-12 month contract position in Brussels, Belgium. Must be Dutch OR French speaking.
- Identity and Access Management Experience
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
- Hands-on experience with authentication protocols eg OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML.
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application eg password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
- Ideally you will have vendor-side experience with one or more of Akamai Identity Cloud (used to be called Janrain), Auth0 Customer Identity Management, AWS Cognito, Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C, Okta Customer Identity and/or Ping Identity (PingOne for Customers)
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is required. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years working as a Software/Platform Engineer
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology eg NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with web security best practices and standards.
- Familiar with application integration design patterns.
- Familiar with DevOps processes eg continuous integration, etc.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.