Product Owner - Client Onboarding - Banking Experience
Posted on May 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Product Owner - Client Onboarding - Banking Experience vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Higher Degree coupled with at least 5 years of experience working as Product Owner within a bank industry
- Experience in Client Onboarding (KYC, AML Compliance) and Lifecycle Management, ideally in International, Private or Corporate Banking environment is a must
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology/digital solutions to design innovative and client-centric banking services/processes and bringing them to life in an Agile setup
- Experience in either Target Operating Model definition, Business Process re-engineering or Business Workflow implementation (preferably client-facing processes)
- Analytical and critical mind-set in order to challenge and improve existing processes
- Enthusiasm for banking, innovation, digitalization and design thinking
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining features, epics and user stories and prioritizing them for Agile development
- Testing and approving the implementation done by the Scrum Teams
- Representing business stakeholder and client needs for the process design and implementation
- Providing user documentation, collecting user feedback and prioritizing for delivery
- Managing and setting up conceptual end-to-end requirements from a business, client and user perspective
Duration: 8 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15628
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.