QC Associate Scientist
Posted on May 6, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
QC Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Stein.
- Understanding of the concepts of GMP and GLP
- Knowledge of bioassay test methods like Cell counts, Elisa, Flow cytometry.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals in various aspects of operations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and react to customer requests
- Able to proof work and identify non-standard format or wording, and errors within documents
- Plan and perform Bio-Analytical testing such as Flow, ELISA, cell count, cell viability, re-sidual bead assessment, qPCR, Potency, in collaboration with experienced team members, if necessary.
- Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and proce-dures.
- Maintain controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing.
- Work on shifts covering daytime/evening and one or both weekend days.
- Review data generated by other team members.
- Contributes to the setup and optimization of infrastructure or specialized facilities eg cell culture or qPCR labs as an expert w/adequate guidance.
Location: Stein, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.