Posted on May 6, 2020 by Sanderson Government & Defence
Clearance: Please note that due to the timescales the client requesting profiles with an active DV clearance.
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a well-established client who are looking for a Network Analyst to join their team.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent
- At least one year experience with Cisco Prime
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler
- At least one year experience with Cisco ISE
- Two year experience with Microsoft DNS, DHCP
- Two year experience with CISCO Routing and Switching
- Network troubleshooting Cisco Access Switching/Cisco ISE NAC 801.x/NATO PKI issues, including commissioning
- First and Second level fault resolution on Routing and Switching Elements
- Ensure that Routing and Switching elements are backed up
- Cisco access switch configuration clean-up
- Cisco access switch SW upgrading
- Cisco device inventory
- Align VLAN names Network team - Server team
- Microsoft IPAM
- Experience with CISCO VPN Any-Connect
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Network Analyst role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Email: (see below) or Phone