Lead Software Developer- St Gallen area
Posted on May 6, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
A fast-growing, leading independent global constructions company. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as in the US and Malaysia. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. The companies Global IT team is known for its focus on sustainable value and creation by translating the latest IT innovations into valued solutions & services of its clients.
You're main tasks:
- Plan, estimate and develop software in an agile methodology environment in alignment with the product owners
- Taking on the responsibility to coach and develop junior developers in their role
- Actively working with product/solution owner to find and develop the right solution.
- Develop quality assurance processes/tools to support the developed solutions throughout the life cycle of the application
- Creating technical designs, specifications and initiate design reviews to ensure superior quality
- Bring forward innovative ideas, initiate and lead development projects
- Extensive experience in software development with agile methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility and customer orientation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development with Java and a solid knowledge of AWS
- Experience in Kubernetes is considered a huge plus for the team
- Fluent English
- A Swiss or EU citizen
If this seems like something you could be interested in learning more about please apply and I will look to contact you within a 48 hour period.