Software QA Engineer
Posted on May 6, 2020 by ITech Consult
Software QA Engineer
Our client is an is an award-winning, market leader in the smart home IoT category that is focused on bringing together deep expertise in product design, wireless connectivity and RF engineering, cloud infrastructure and leading-edge AI capabilities to create a seamless smart home experience for our client's users that's easy to setup and a joy to interact with every day.
They are currently looking for a Software QA Engineer to join the QA Team. The right candidate for this position is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our users. Your responsibilities will include developing and executing test cases to validate wireless cameras, sensors and Router Embedded software/firmware as well as to verify cloud Back End functionality.
* Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases, based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
* Executes test cases and identify and communicate defects and risks
* Identifies, collects and analyzes test data to show evidence of software issues
* Reports test progress and quality status to project stakeholders
* Configures test environments as necessary to support test efforts
* Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
* Organized and capable to work on multiple tasks efficiently
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field required.
* 1+ years formal work experience
* Must be proficient using Linux command line interface
* Cross-browser, Android and iOS Application test experience required
* Can work independently - self-motivated and organized
* Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skill
* Excellent oral and written English communication skills
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 919317FK
Role: Software QA Engineer
Location: Co. Cork
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.