Linux systems administrator
Posted on May 6, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Linux systems administrator to assist staff to build and configure Servers which include load balancer's, Firewalls, and storage in preparation for a data center move. Will also assist application owners with the move to the new data center.
Under limited supervision, the administrator will oversee the installation, configuration, and support to a local area network, wide area network, Internet system, computers, desktops and/or mobile devices. Recommends equipment improvement or replacement. Serves as highest advanced-level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff. May also serve in a lead role.
Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of related experience
Associate's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Seven years of related experience
Nine years of related experience
Two years of experience at the lower-level Systems Administrator 3 or position equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of networking, specifically integration of Firewalls and with applications and databases - Required 7 Years
- Java/Tomcat/Weblogic experience - Required 7 Years
- Red Hat Linux experience - Required 7 Years
- Veeam Backup software experience - Desired 3 Years
- PeopleSoft experience - Desired - 3 Years
- Hypervisor - ESXI - VMWare experience - Desired 3 Years
- Storage - NetApp/NFS/CIFS experience Desired 3 Years
- Load Balancer F5 experience - Desired 3 Years
- DNS - BlueCat experience Desired 3 Years
- SSO/LDAP/Kerberos Desired 3 Years
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$120k - $127k Annual
$120k - $126k Annual