Microstrategy Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on May 6, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
MICROSTRATEGY CLOUD ENGINEER
MicroStrategy Infrastructure Engineering
- Responsible for the production and deployment of new software releases.
- Maintain high availability and resilience for all MicroStrategy offerings across Analytics, Mobility, and Security.
- Manage the Back End of web & mobile applications to include server, agent gateway, load balancers, and Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot and triage problems or issues with software and hardware
- Manage and build Servers to support needs of customers
Public Cloud Experience
- Management and operation of public cloud
- Design and Implement Public cloud architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for public cloud
- Migration of applications, tools and services to public cloud plan and implement solutions for backup and recovery, high availability, key management, and other strategic initiatives
- Design and build secure and scalable software infrastructure
- More than 5 years of related experience providing application support for Tableau and MicroStrategy tools in on-prem, VMC and AWS environments.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years' experience as an infrastructure engineer
- Skilled with MS Office
- Advanced experience with Agile and other project techniques
- Develop and maintain documentation required to support the server infrastructure
- Strong communications, both written and verbal, in leading teams and coordinating with peers and other disciplines on driving projects/issues to closure.
- Provide on-call support during nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to adhere and enforce company and department processes, standards, controls on security, change management and risk
- Experience building and launching applications in public cloud (AWS experience a plus)
- Strong desire to learn new tools.
- Comfortable following to Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing Jira and Confluence tools
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $150k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual
$125k - $150k Annual