Senior Network Engineer for Data Center build out for Autonomous Vehic
Posted on May 6, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Are you looking for a career move that will put you at the forefront of technology? Our client is seeking a Network Engineer with research or book knowledge of IoT as they move into the next generation of Autonomous Vehicle data. You will build out their Data Center network to support this data.
We are looking for a Network Engineer that has design and buildout experience of Data Center networks and some exposure to IoT "Internet of Things". Our client is building that next generation data center for Autonomous vehicle data. This is an ongoing contract that will renew for many years.
1 day a week telecommute after 3 months. Over time available. On call 1 week out of 7
- Review and recommend network technologies, designs and services that support secure on boarding of IoT devices into firms IT infrastructure.
- Lead the development of technical solutions and network services offerings in support of onboarding IoT devices.
- Design, develop, and prototype IoT networking solutions. Use appropriate sensor technologies, gateways, cloud-based IoT platforms, Middleware components, data management, architectures, and industry standards.
- Evaluate and recommend related network and security specifications, hardware, software and services that will be utilized in support of infrastructure builds.
Must have prior experience with:
- Exposure to IOT is required
- Designing and building data center networks
- NAC- network access controls
- Dual Internet (ISP) experience
- Strong load balancing
- Strong Nexus core and distribution Switches series 7000 and 9000
- Must have at minimum a CCNP
- strong OSPF & BGP
- strong writing skills and documentation skills presentation skills
- Cisco ASA
- Palo Alto in the environment
- Autonomous vehicle data systems
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".