OBIEE Developer - Rockville - Maryland
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Strike IT Services
OBIEE Developer is required for a permanent position at a leading organisation based in Rockville, They are looking for a technical architect responsible for designing and developing solutions with technical expertise in data warehouse design, ETL (ODI), reporting and analytics. You will be designing and developing enterprise data warehouse (EDW), ETL and Business Intelligence systems on OBIEE and Tableau.
- Provide expertise in performing application development, configuration and unit testing of data integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL), and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to design and implement data extraction programs that integrate seamlessly into BI solutions to meet the needs of the end-users
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, customizations, validations, deployment and post-implementation support for OBIEE components including Oracle BI Admin, interactive dashboards, BI Publisher, scheduler, and interactive reporting using OBIEE 12c
- Responsible for developing re-usable OBIEE frameworks such as logical layers and metadata mappings
- Lead BI application change control management by performing impact analysis to drive changes
- Demonstrated involvement in end-to-end deployments of two (2) of the following: OBIEE Administration, OBIEE repositories, Oracle BI applications, data warehousing in an Oracle environment
- SQL proficiency with experience in constructing/deconstructing complex reports and queries
- Datamodelling experience using dimensional Datamodelling, star/snowflake schema, fact and dimension tables, physical and logical Datamodelling
- Knowledge in building metadata repository, designing business and presentation layers, creating interactive dashboards and reports using OBIEE
- Ability to solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle OBIEE application functionality and technology
- Experience in Hyperion Planning and budgeting (PBCS), Enterprise Analytics (ASO), or financial reporting is a plus
- Understanding of Oracle EBS from a functional user perspective is a plus
- Good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) concepts