Posted on May 5, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Quality Engineer
Location: Finisklin Business Park, Co. Sligo
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare, yearly bonus, Educational Assistance, Subsidised Sport & Social Club and Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events
Medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market
- Assist with the development and maintenance of quality evaluation and control plans.
- Assist with the confirmation that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality changes.
- Generation and management of process deviations, non-conformances, supplier complaints, reworks, CAPA, complaints, rejects and change notices
- Quality review of responsible area validation documentation
- Assist Head of Quality in implementing and maintaining the QMS
- Create, maintain and issue company quality documentation, such as SOP's, and WI's
- Support customer and surveillance accredited audits.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and cGMP procedures and practices
- Well rounded experience as a Quality Engineer.
- Minimum Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline
- 2+ Years' experience working in a medical device environment in a Quality role
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA regulations 21CFR 820
If you are interested in hearing more about this new position forward me your up to date CV or contact the details provided.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.