Manufacturing Engineer DM
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
- Manage a variable workload to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Support manufacturing as the Manufacturing Engineer providing line support for technical issues.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical/system solutions to problems.
- Improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction.
- Prepare product and process reports/presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Catheter assembly experience a definite advantage including braided shaft assembly and reflow, tip bonding and handle assembly.
- Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and statistics.
- Demonstrate operating knowledge of Minitab software, would be an advantage.
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Strong bonus in place
- Remote working
- Health care insurance
Get in touch today for more info.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales