Firmware Engineer - C/C++, Xilinx, NXP, SoCs
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Umbilical Technology
Firmware Engineer - Sensor Technologies
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Umbilical Technology is partnered with a forward thinking innovation engineering business in Brussels, Belgium, supporting them in their search for an experienced Firmware Engineer.
This business is committed to improving the way in which travel through improved safety, driven by cutting edge sensor technologies.
Supplying to the automotive and rail domains, our client is set for continued growth in 2020...
The hiring process can be completed virtually if needed due to the challenges posed by COVID-19.
As Firmware Engineer you will be an essential part of this growing R&D Team; you will work on the next generation of safety sensors ensuring the operational performance of the machine vision algorithms across the evolving Embedded software platforms.
You will work closely with the internal Hardware Team as well as liaising with external Development Teams within some Global Powerhouses with the automotive/rail supply chain and OEM's.
- You will possess 3 - 5 years of Embedded/firmware experience as a minimum.
- You'll have experience with programming SoCs - System on Chip
- Experienced within C/C++
- A sound understanding of algorithms within parallel architectures.
- Understanding of version control systems
- Educated to degree level - computer science, electrical/electronic engineering
For more information about this role, reach out to our Director, Benjamin Andrzejewski via the link below.