Quality Services and Improvement Manager
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Services and Improvements Managers within a Large Biopharmaceutical Company based in Dublin.
Your New Role:
As the Quality Services and Improvement Manager you will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of the Quality Department, particularly focusing on Continuous Improvement (Agile) and Quality Culture activities.
The Quality Services and Improvement Manager is a key member of the Quality team and will be reporting directly to the Quality Head.
Your Duties and Responsibilities as Quality Service & Improvement Manager:
- Defining and monitoring strategic objectives for the Quality function in line with site and Global Quality objectives.
- Leading change and continuous improvement for the Quality function.
- Defining and leading innovation projects within Quality and participating in site innovation projects.
- Implementing and continually monitoring effective KPI's within Quality.
- Actively participating in the site agile programme as a Quality representative.
Your Education & Experience:
- Primary Degree in a scientific discipline.
- Green Belt training is desirable and Black belt training is an advantage.
- 7 year's experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 year's experience in a Continuous Improvement/Agile role with demonstrated success in this area.
- QC laboratory experience desirable.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please give me a call for more information
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales