Posted on May 5, 2020 by HW Search & Selection
System Integrator - Brussels, Belgium
6 months + Extension
The system integrator will be with development teams to integrate various baselines. The system integrator will test that these baselines can correctly talk to each other. The system integrator will provide technical documentation (interfaces) of each project.
In addition, the integrator prepares the environment for the system verification testers. The System Integrator is also responsible for handing over the baselines to the operational support for deployment into validation and later operations. Reporting to the technical team lead of system integration.
The system integrator will have some of the following skills;
- Experience of at least 5 years with software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Functional and Non-functional testing,
- Scripting languages ksh, python
- Experience with database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment,
- Experience in memory and thread management aspects of a server application
- Knowledge of open source test tools (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
- Experience with continuous integration (eg Jenkins)
- Microservice deployment (Ansible, Nexus, Gradle)
Please forward your CV urgently.