Senior Software Architect
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
We are looking for a Senior Software/Solution Architect for our client based in Zurich OR Bern - you choose where to work. The position is ideal for someone with a creative and lateral thinking personality, who will occupy a valuable place in our client's team which is international.
The Software - a unique payment solution - is built from scratch by my client's company who is the market leader with it's solution in Switzerland. We are talking about a microservice architecture, written in Java 9 and a SQL, PL/SQL Database. All in combination with containerization such as Docker and Kubernetes. The Teams are spread around Switzerland and the world with near- and offshoring co-workers.
- Your responsibility is broad in this team but mainly will be focused on gathering, designing and architecting solutions. Which means that you should be still hands-on with Java programming and know about Jenkins, Oracle, Hibernate, Gradle etc.
- This position has been newly built and needs hands-on experience as you will be working closely with different Software Engineers, PO's and BA's from the whole company internally.
- Experience with blueprints and DevOps is extremely welcome and will be part of your work.
- As you are sure of your knowledge you are confident to show new solutions, speak in front of people and gain more expertise. We are looking for a strong communicator.
- Security is also a big aspect but not your priority, but it is a great advantage if you understand the topics around secure payment.
- For this role you should have more than 5 years hands-on programming experience in the Java Stack and moved into an architect role more than 2 years ago.
- Documentation is written in English, communication is mostly in English hence if you speak a decent German that will put you above other applicants.
If you are looking for the next step in your career with a huge amount of responsibility but a diverse workday this might be your opportunity. The role needs a trustworthy, loyal and futuristic person to be able to deliver highest solutions.
As there is much more to tell you about the role - just get in touch with Linda and she will fill you in with more details.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.