Dev Systems Integrator
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Start date: As soon as possible
Languages: Fluent in English
CV Deadline: CV submission by 8th March 2020 before 9am
The system integrator will be working in the area of integrating the different baselines delivered by different development teams and testing that these baselines can correctly talk to each other. Their input is the technical documentations (interfaces) of each project. In addition, the integrator prepares the environment for the system verification testers.
You will need experience in the below to be successful:
- Good team member
- Experience of at least 5 years with software integration activities: integration, configuration and installation of complex applications in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Participation in Functional and Non-functional testing,
- Experience with working with a Scripting language ksh, python
- Experience with database systems and SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment,
- Experience in memory and thread management aspects of a server application
- Knowledge of open source test tools (Selenium, Junit, Jmeter)
- Experience with continuous integration (eg Jenkins)
- Microservice deployment (Ansible, docker, Nexus, Gradle)