Senior 3rd level Windows desktop Engineer
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior 3rd level Windows Desktop Engineer/System Engineer - Endpoint Management (Dutch, French and English speaking) | Anderlecht, Belgium | Minimum 7 months contract + extension | excellent hourly rate
I am currently recruiting a Senior 3rd Level Windows Desktop Engineer (Dutch, French and English speaking), to join a team in Anderlecht for a minimum if 7 months.
Hare is the day to days task of the Senior 3rd Level Windows Desktop Engineer (Dutch, French and English speaking):
* Management of the endpoint infrastructure. Within his/her specific area of expertise (imaging, deployment, OS, antivirus, patching, management software, asset management, hardware, support, ...) The highest possible availability and support guaranteeing endpoints according to applicable SLA agreements.
* Evaluation of all endpoint infrastructure (Asset management, Software distribution, Security, Patch Management, Remote control, mobile devices, printers, MFPs, ...) environments to define upgrades, changes and expansions and bring up improvement proposals.
* Conducting feasibility studies and evaluating different software and hardware solutions that can meet the needs of the infrastructure so that management can choose the most optimal solution
* Informing, guiding our client infrastructure users to ensure that the systems are used optimally and efficiently
* Drawing up technical design in line with specific architectural requirements. Execution of changes, upgrades and extensions to software and hardware in order to always have techniques and possibilities that best meet user needs, to realize new projects or to expand existing systems.
* Providing the necessary support and maintenance on the B-IT infrastructure in accordance with the ITIL methodology
* Providing technical advice and information to internal and external customers to enable them to make a correct assessment of the technical possibilities and limitations and this based on the (B-IT) technology stack used
* Critically thinking about possible improvements in procedures and working methods within projects and within the own department
* Active maintenance of own knowledge and exchange of this knowledge and experience within the own field (technical) to the other colleagues
* Extend and keep up-to-date the available documentation
Requirements for the Senior 3rd Level Windows Desktop Engineer (Dutch, French and English speaking) role:
- Bachelor and/or Master
- Master or equivalent by experience
- Fluent spoken Dutch, French, English; fluent in written French or Dutch
- Infrastructure stack (OS, imaging, deployment, Scripting (powershell) & management toolset) based on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS
- Active Directory (understanding/setting up/maintaining domains, trees, forests, trusts, groups, users, OUs, sites, ...), LDAP, GPO
- Patching Management (Based on SCCM)
- Anti-virus Management (Based on TrendMicro)
- Office tools (Office 365) including collaboration tools (Exchange/Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Mobile device management (Intune/Knox)
- Intune: MDM, MAM and BYOD
- At least 3 years experience in Enterprise Mobility and Security suite, including Intune and Conditional Access Policies.
- At least 3 years experience in MDM 3rd party solutions (Knox, MobileIron, AirWatch or similar solutions).
- Network: Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP
- Asset management based on ITIL methodology and ServiceNow
- Service Management (ITIL minded)
Shortlisting immediately, phone interview today.
This role is suitable for a Senior 3rd Level Windows Desktop Engineer (Dutch, French and English speaking) in Anderlecht, Brussels, who is looking to work in a funny and professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are thinking about what to do next, apply now and attach your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.