Enterprise Architect - Cloud Security/Data Security
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Experis IT
Enterprise Architect with excellent all-round Security knowledge along with expertise in Cloud Security and/or Data Security sought to join a household name Dutch Enterprise where Enterprise Architecture and Next-generation Technology are central to the organisation's strategy and success.
Our client is a market-leader in their sector with 20.000+ employees based in 20+ countries globally. Next-generation Technology has long been a differentiator to their success and the Enterprise Architecture group is key in terms of its strategic use across all aspects of their business - not just in Innovation Labs and far-flung corners of the business!
To help deliver the next wave of its strategy they now seek to appoint an Enterprise Architect with broad and deep expertise in Security, especially Cloud Security and Data Security.
The successful hire will demonstrate thought leadership in order to modernise and implement future-proof business solutions, exploring and applying the latest Cloud and Data Security trends and developments. You will create architecture vision documents to guide Agile Solution Delivery teams and provide architectural leadership on complex and innovative initiatives. You will also develop frameworks and set guidelines, standards and principles at the Enterprise level.
- Enterprise Architect with broad and deep technical expertise in Cloud Security and/or Data Security
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts and architectures to both Business Executives and Technology colleagues.
- Track-record operating in large Enterprises with a high degree of organisational complexity.
- Excellent all-round Security knowledge and experience along with deep knowledge in Cloud Security (especially AWS or Azure Security), and/or Data Security, especially Cloud Data Security.,
- Experience with other next-generation Technology themes such as AI/ML, API Management, Blockchain, Cloud and Mobile preferred.
- Dutch language useful but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a major business where Enterprise Architecture and Next-generation Technology themes are at the heart of the business strategy. Please contact for more information.