Posted on May 5, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Security Expert - South Holland
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Security Expert to work on a 8 month contract based in South Holland.
- Information security (IS) professional qualifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM and CCSK;
- Minimum six years of work experience with IT, with at least five years in Information Security;
- familiar with:
- Network and Voice knowledge & security eg: Firewalls, Proxies, DNS, sub-netting, emerging technologies such as SDN, VoIP.
- Vulnerability management;
- Cloud security with focus on leading cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
- Risk assessments, pen-testing
- Proven security processes, technologies and architectures such as; hardening, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocols, Windows and Linux
- Application security & security coding (OWASP)
- Agile way of working & DevOps
- Write and review experience with IS documentation and reports and provide advice;
- knowledge of IS risk management (frameworks) such as NIST, CIS, ISO27K, SANS, CCM.
- Strong in communication, both verbally and in writing in Dutch and English