Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst
Posted on May 5, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client based in the centre of Brussels is looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) Analyst to take a senior position within their team on a minimum 12 month contract.
- Responsible for providing cyber threat intelligence packages to incident response teams.
- Managing and investigating incidents with high-level data analysis whilst on duty.
- Reviewing complex, technical threat data, and enriching it with contextual information that will result in finished strategic intelligence.
- Conducting independent research, problem-solving and studying of complex data.
- Being responsible for some project management and leading team meetings.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst.
- Extensive experience conveying complex information in simple, well-communicated explanations.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with the intelligence cycle.
- Data-focused, analytical-thinker & problem-solver.
- Experience with commercial open-source software, complex queries to monitor, knowledge of risk assessment tools.
- Fluent in English.
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.