Semantic-web consultant/linked open data (m/f) for Luxemburg
Posted on May 5, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Semantic-web consultant/linked open data (m/f) to reinforce our consulting team working for a challenging client project in Luxembourg.
In order to support our client with conceptual and technical consultancy services, we are looking for support in the following areas:
- Conceptual consultancy
- Ontology design: improvement and extension of existing ontologies, design of new ontologies
- Elaboration of technical specifications and development of prototypes regarding the creation/evolution/extension/harmonisation/optimisation of systems and services;
- Configuration of tools like VocBench
- Elaboration of migration strategies
- Provision of general advice on state of the art and future trends regarding semantic technologies
- Training related to semantic technologies
- Presentations of proposed solutions and general recommendation to internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in informatics (Master or PhD)
- Ideally 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar field
- Good knowledge of semantic technologies (OWL-2, RDF, FRBR, SKOS, SPARQL)
- Knowledge of standards such as XML, XSLT, JSON
- Very good presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- English fluent (spoken and written)
- German and/or French is a plus
- An interesting work environment in a small and highly skilled multinational team
infeurope S.A. is a consultancy company with 37 years' experience in the design and management of multilingual information systems and services applied to several business sectors, including financial services, document management and intellectual property rights (IPR). Our experts realise projects for the European Institutions and International Organisations in Luxembourg and other EU Member States.