Posted on May 5, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Business Analyst needs 3-5 years experience with Data reporting and analysis.
Business Analyst requires:
- Experience working with large data sets
- Advanced Excel and Access skills preferably in creating and\or maintaining Access Database
- subject matter expert in one (or more) specific skill sets, business areas or products
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Business Analyst duties:
- Act as subject matter expert on BIC program reports and data reported
• Gain a thorough understanding of FRB reporting requirements
• Utilize Microsoft Excel and Access to create and maintain database for reporting needs
• Responsible for creation of daily/weekly/monthly reports for monthly submission and daily monitoring of loans in accordance with FRB guidelines
• Analyze large data sets across multiple sources to validate accuracy and data integrity of final reports
• Work with individuals across different groups to create or modify reports as needed
• Provide updates to management on current programs including number of loans reviewed, number of eligible loans, and total dollar amounts.
• Provide cross training on process to relevant backup specialist.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.