Posted on May 5, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Exciting opportunity for a Security SDET to join a rapidly growing technology and services company building out a new platform.
You will be focused on security SDET projects including SAST, DAST, OSA and Pen testing. Duties include using security testing tools to automate testing, utilizing the Codebashing knowledge base, developing and presenting security testing reports, collaborating and working closely with Developers, and researching new testing tools and vulnerabilities.
This is a contract to hire (3 to 6 months) opportunity in the Alpharetta area with a team of accomplished technologists under excellent leadership. We offer a bonus program, flexible hours, 401(k) match, at least one day of telecommuting a week, and comprehensive benefits.
- 2+ years of Java development
- 3+ SDET experience using Java to build automation frameworks from the ground up your self
- Strong experience with Pen testing
- Strong experience with DAST, SAST, and OSA
- Security testing tools (prefer SourceClear, BurpSuite, Checkmarx)
- Security knowledge base (prefer Codebashing) experience
- Security testing reports
- Experience collaborating and working closely with Developers
- A passion for learning and technology
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Performance testing tools (Jmeter, Loadrunner, EggPlant, etc)
- Security Testing and tools (CheckMarx, SonarCube, Fortify, Nexus, etc)
- CX Testing and tools (Cyara, Zendesk, TeaLeaf, Satmetrix, Adobe, etc)
- API Testing
- Financial and payment applications