Posted on May 4, 2020 by Investigo Change Solutions
Investigos client are currently looking for a Technical writer on a 6 month extendable contract in Amsterdam Netherlands.
Please see below for more information:
Job title: Technical Writer
Contract: 6 months
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Job Role specific experience:
- Experience in combining the role of technical writer with providing user testing support and coordinating 3rd line support;
- Analytically oriented to establish root causes of defects and incidents;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (ie Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Experience in working with JIRA is desired;
- Experience in working with Dynamics365 is desired.
Job Role competencies & responsibilities:
- Preparation of user guidance/training material (incl. videos);
- Moderation of discussion forums;
- Publication of release communications/news items on the IRIS website;
- Running of showcases of the system for key users;
- Coordination and support of user acceptance testing;
- Coordination of third line support;
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
To apply for this role please send your updated CV to (see below)