VISO,Finance project - Project lead & change manager: BANKING, BRUSSEL
Posted on May 4, 2020 by Computer Recruitment Services
VISO,Finance project - Project lead & change manager: BANKING, BRUSSELS
The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing, designing and leading viable, efficient, and effective solutions implementation for internal customers in the pursuit of Finance support and development plan.
The ideal candidate has a background in accounting services with proved experience on project management and project leadership. He/She is able to identify the root cause of a business request, to create a clear picture of the global context, to design solution scenarios and the related action plan for the execution.
Output from this work may result in specific business re-engineering efforts, functional realignments, and/or implementation of new systems/tools.
As member of the Finance Portfolio Management Office team, you act as the link between internal and external stakeholders (Coordination inside Finance and with IT or external provider teams)
- Analytical skills
- Numeracy skills
- Change management and communication
- Accounting knowledge and experience in an accounting implementation project would be a plus
- Intercompany transactions and transfer pricing would be an key asset
- Team working skills and ability to motivate people
- Solid organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Autonomous and leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Visio)
- Prince II or any other methodology certification is a plus
Typical responsibilities include:
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- lead the projects management
- synchronizing the various expert people
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- monitoring stakeholders to ensure guidelines are maintained and quality is delivered (if needed is hands on to make it happened)
- coordinate the change management requested for the operational readiness
Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects of a project from the beginning stages through to completion.
Key deliverables for this particular mission:
- Project and capacity planning
- Global project budget follow-up (including cost from all key contributors)
- Project logs (Issues, Risks, Actions logs)
- Project monitoring meetings/documentation (monthly project status, monthly steerco, regular project meetings, including support material and minutes)
- Project data repository (create and maintain a centralized comprehensive project documentation)
- Business requirements and design + related approvals
- UAT scope, planning and approval after execution
- Measure the effectiveness of an implemented strategy/solution to determine whether anticipated outcomes have been attained and/or if there is a need for additional strategies/solutions.