Agile Transformation Coach
Posted on May 4, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to join one of my clients based in Brussels for a contract assignment. The agile coach is responsible for delivering coaching around agile cultural/mindset change and will work closely with product owners and scrum masters to guide them on agile best practices. The Agile Coach supports the team to apply an agile approach and mindset by working hands-on with groups and individual people on a daily basis. The coach ensures the team becomes self-sufficient in the mid-to-long term. The ultimate objectives are to improve the team's time-to-market, increase the value of what is being delivered and improve employee engagement. In this role you will be coaching business teams, though always working closely with IT.
- Strong Agile Coaching Skills and improve teams & Mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Story mapping, lean start up etc.
- Training and clarifying topics related to Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, prioritization, product management, team dynamics and others
- Introduce new concepts and tools such as Lean Start-up, Refinement techniques, Feature and Story slicing techniques, prioritization and estimation practices, User Story Mapping, problem resolution processes
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Identify what needs to be improved
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.