Customer Service Representative
Posted on May 4, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Customer Service Representative needs previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position.
Customer Service Representative requires:
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Customer service orientation
- - Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact
- Strong English comprehension and a good command of grammar
- Retail store/field experience
Customer Service Representative duties:
- Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.